Kickstarter Video Production
Crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter are an incredible way for entrepreneurs, like you, to help make their dream product come to life. You’ve spent hours developing, tweaking, and perfecting a product that is going to change the world, and now it’s time to get the funding you need to bring it to your target market by crowdfunding with kickstarter.
The downside of crowdfunding with kickstarter is that if you don’t get the financial pledges you need to meet your goal, you don’t receive any of the funding. So how do you ensure that you get the pledges you need? Enter video! A high quality, professionally produced kickstarter video will not only set your product apart but it will also help convince more potential backers to invest.
If you think that filming the video yourself on your iPhone is going to cut it, then think again. Users will be able to see right away that it’s low quality and will then associate that with your product. A high quality video is going to leave an incredible first impression and establish trust in your company and your product, which will ultimately lead to financial pledges.
Looking to get started on your Kickstarter video production? Then look no further – Impact Creative is the Kickstarter video production company for you! Our team has years of experience and will be able to create the perfect Kickstarter video to help you meet your fundraising goal in no time! Give us a call at 831-824-966, or send us a message to get started.
Kickstarter Video Production Do’s and Don’ts
As a premier Kickstarter video production company in San Francisco, we’ve got the experience needed to create a product pitch video that will not only attract backers but will also comply with Kickstarter’s guidelines.
We focus on doing the following:
- DO tell your story – Give backers an idea of who your company is and how your product came about. What’s your story? Why did you create your product in the first place? Explain your purpose and vision so that backers can connect with you and your mission.
- DO explain why you need funding – Once you’ve connected with backers on a personal level by telling your story, be sure to explain why you need funding. What will you do with the money from Kickstarter? Why do you need the amount you’re requesting? Be as transparent as possible – backers respond well to companies that show they’ve got a clear plan for how to use the funding.
- DO show your product’s features – Video is the perfect way to explain your product when a written list of product features just doesn’t do the trick. Be sure to cover all of the unique aspects of your product, detailing what problems your product solves. Video also allows you to show how passionate you are about your product, so don’t hold back!
And we make sure to avoid:
- DON’T artificially enhance the product – One of Kickstarter’s biggest rules is that you can’t edit or manipulate imagery to enhance the product or show functionality that currently does not exist. Make sure to show your product as it currently is and ensure you are accurately representing the stage of development that the product is at.
- DON’T violate copyright laws – A big mistake that many companies make when they try to do their Kickstarter video production themselves is including music or showing logos that they don’t have the rights to use. We can help you ensure that your video doesn’t violate any copyright laws.
Now that you know the do’s and don’ts we follow when creating a Kickstarter video, it’s time to get started on your very own video! Contact us today to get a quote and start your Kickstarter video production in Santa Cruz.
Affordable Kickstarter Video Production
We understand that as an entrepreneur who is just getting their product off the ground, you may be very cost conscious. Kickstarter video production costs can vary greatly depending on the length of your video, if animation or motion graphics are needed, whether you need to hire actors or voice actors, etc., so reach out for a specific quote based on your needs.
Whatever your budget may be, we can work with you to determine what it will take to create the Kickstarter video of your dreams and how we can make it happen. We want to ensure that you get a high quality, professionally produced video that accurately represents your product, your company, and your vision. Investing in a Kickstarter video production with the right partner will help you get to your funding goal in no time!
We at Impact Creative are ready to be that partner for you. We’re here to make your dream Kickstarter video a reality. Contact us today to get started!