Healthcare Video Production
It’s becoming increasingly clear that the future for most industries is digital, and healthcare is no exception. From medical care, to education, to medical records, the healthcare industry is embracing digital advances and using software to better all aspects of care.
While health video production may not be as widespread as other types of video production, it is certainly becoming more common. Healthcare companies and executives are now seeing the benefits of connecting with their patients through video. Not only does it give you the opportunity to educate patients, but it can also help you to better explain your mission and humanize your brand.
Whether you know exactly what your healthcare video will be about or you need some assistance in the ideation process, we are the perfect healthcare video production company for you. Give us a call at 831-824-9660, or shoot us a message to get started today.
Ways You Can Use Medical Video Production
There are many different types of medical videos you can create, depending on your goal for the video. Check out some of the ways healthcare video production can be used to communicate with your audience.
- To Educate: Video can be a great way to educate your patients on a certain topic. You can cover everything from symptoms to diagnosis to treatment of a particular illness. Or you can educate patients on state-of-the-art equipment that your practice uses. Whatever the topic, video can help you educate your audience about the topic in a more engaging way than with a pamphlet or article.
- To Explain: Medical animation videos are an amazing way to explain complex topics to your patients. Some topics are difficult to explain without visuals or they may just be boring without some animation. Either way, animation can help you take your healthcare videos to the next level and ensure your patients are absorbing the information you’re delivering.
- To Advocate: Video can be used to appeal to your audience and put a strong message out about a particular subject.
- To Promote: Lastly, video can be used as a promotional tool. Healthcare systems are businesses at the end of the day, and promoting your business comes with the territory. Video is a great way to explain your mission as healthcare providers and really show your impact on your patients and the surrounding community./li>
If you’re looking for healthcare corporate video production for any of the above reasons, we are here to help! We can help your video idea become a reality, just give us a call or shoot us a message to get started.
Best Practices for Healthcare Video Production
When it comes to healthcare videos, there are a couple best practices to keep in mind. Regardless of the topic or goal of your video, we can help you make sure to consider the following:
- Have a clear goal – you can only measure the success of your video if you have a clear goal in mind. Whether your goal is to educate users on a topic or create a promotional video for your practice, it’s important to understand this at the start of the ideation process so you can ensure the messaging throughout supports this goal.
- Make next steps clear to the patient/viewer – in most cases, you will provide a URL or a phone number for the patient in case they want more information. Or you may want them to call and schedule an appointment. Whatever action you want the patient to take, make sure it is clear and easy for them to execute.
- Follow brand guidelines – while the most important aspect of your video is the messaging and information that you’re sharing, be sure to keep your healthcare system’s brand guidelines in mind. This will help patients to associate the content of the video with your practice. Even things as simple as color and font will indicate to the patient that the video is from your hospital, clinic, or company.
Now that you’ve got a handle on what to keep in mind while creating your healthcare video, it’s time to get started. No matter where you’re at in the ideation process, we can walk you through every step of the process and help you create a video that is going to achieve your desired goals and objectives.